7 Kurti Styling Tips Which Suits Your Body Type
Every woman wants to feel and look stylish in one or other way. Women, especially in India have been very much in fashion for the past couple of decades.
Indian ethnic wear for women like silk sarees, Anarkali salwar, suits and
designer lehenga cholis are always fashionable and voguish. similarly, kurti; an indo-western outfit has gained immense popularity and marked its spot in the wardrobe of every woman. Indian women love to wear kurtis and they are using this outfit for their daily routines.
Kurtis is one of the best outfits for women who want to add an indo-western look to their lifestyle. Kurti is versatile enough that it can be paired along with varieties of bottom wears, be it leggings, jeggings, types of denim, palazzos, churidar and even skirts. Compared to traditional ethnic wear clothing, this kurtis are more affordable and easier to wear.
A kurti is available in various designs, prints, patterns, work and length. Many women and girls prefer to wear kurti according to various occasions. Nowadays, kurtis have captivated the wardrobe of every women and girl of all ages and body shapes, whether you are a housewife, a college student or a professional, a kurti is sure to suit all types of women.
Here are some tips to look perfect in kurtis:
- For those women who have broad shoulders, they must choose to wear short sleeves kurtis with broad necklines.
- Women with a big bust line should not wear deep necks and V-shaped necks because these neck patterns highlight the size of the chest. The best to choose kurti for women with a heavy bust as full-sleeved kurti with closed neck or high necks.
- Women who have heavy arms should keep away from sleeveless clothes; always prefer to wear elbow-length or full-length sleeves. Tight-fit sleeves should be avoided.
- Women with apple shape body can wear kurti which create the chimera of having a curvy waist. Choose short kurtis with V-necked pattern and pair it with leggings.
- Women with pear shape body should select A-line kurtis. A boat neck, square or mandarin neck pattern would be the best neckline. Prefer to use light-colored kurti with the dark color bottom that hides the lower body portion.
- If you have a rectangle shape body, opt to wear frock style short kurti with a skin-tight bottom. Choose to wear sleeveless kurti.
- Hour-glass shaped body women woman may select any kind of kurti designs but it is recommended to choose kurtis that fits the body exactly as it would render all the body parts perfectly.
These are the ways to style your Kurti as per your body type to make it more elegant. Do not hesitate to experience the aspect because if you do not experiment, you will never know what does and does not suit you.
Follow the guide and choose the best designer Kurtis online for the next occasion. You will surely admire their class and style.